Sunday, February 27, 2011

Welcome

The characters of Middle Earth are as diverse as Middle Earth itself. The world that J.R.R. Tolkien created has spawned the extremely successful Lord of the Rings trilogy and numerous games and other media. I have created this blog to give people a more in depth look at some of the various characters of middle earth. Some of the characters I blog about will be easy to recognize by fans of the movie trilogies and the original books others may be unrecognizable except to those who are wise in the lore of middle earth. I will post a new character every day or nearly everyday so come back often to find out about characters that you may not know about or to discover things about your favorite inhabitant of middle earth.

4 comments:

  1. When the third movie came out I thought to myself "Let me see what's up with this movies." I don't regret that decision!

    ReplyDelete
  2. about to read it from start to finish.. looks good.

    following too :D

    ReplyDelete